Progressive Promotions has mastered the art and science of advocacy communication – we know how and where to reach the people you want to engage. More than that, we help you mobilize them by telling your story in creative and compelling ways.
WE'RE SMALL ENOUGH THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS GET THE PERSONAL ATTENTION YOU WANT AND DESERVE, PLUS WE...
- Feel passion for progressive causes, understand the culture of organizing and have an established reputation for getting results.
- Cultivate close relationships with local journalists, "grasstops" leaders and grassroots advocates.
- Embrace opportunities for digital innovation.
- Work harder and charge far less than any of the "big guy" Colorado P.R. firms.
Scroll down to see how we can best help you with your communications strategy, earned media push or digital engagement needs. Have a question? Feel free to contact us today.
- Messaging Research
- Audience Research
- Campaign Mapping
- Brand Development
- Earned Media and Digital Plans
Progressive Promotions analyzes the essence of your issue and organization, crafts forceful messaging so that your audiences “get it” immediately, chooses the most effective traditional and newer channels to use and recommends the best timing to reach your goals.
YOU WANT TO WIN – WE DELIVER STRATEGY & MESSAGING TO GET YOU THERE.
We help you cut through the static to connect with your audience in today's lightening-fast world:
- Identify and research target audiences and specific facts-&-stats to make a compelling case.
- Formulate winning messages, develop taglines, create talking points and tell "your story."
- Coach your staff and leaders on how best engage your audiences with your messaging.
- Determine appropriate stories, messengers and channels to best engage your potential supporters.
- Create communications plans and public education campaigns targeting specific audiences that include goals, measurable objectives and detailed action items with timelines and delegation.
- Construct a cohesive brand (or rebrand) for your organization so your audiences clearly understand who you are, allowing you to save time on your future communications efforts.
- Press Outreach
- Advisories & Releases
- Spokesperson Training
- Op-ed Writing
- Letters to the Editor
- Press & Issue Factsheets
Progressive Promotions has cultivated the reporter, editor, producer and blogger contacts to get your issue in front of the people who make the news. Plus, we know what they need to put together a great story, so we always deliver the facts and spokespeople that get the story published and aired.
OUR CLIENTS GET NOTICED BY TRADITIONAL MEDIA – AND GET IN THEIR STORIES.
We offer a range of expertise, including the ability to:
- Develop media plans with savvy messaging, outlet targeting, messenger choices and smart timing.
- Inspire journalists to cover issues, events and stories through relationships, pitches, press events, etc.
- Coach your staff, board member and “real people” spokespeople to be effective messengers.
- Strategize and implement timely "news hook" pitches and crisis communications.
- CRM/Email Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
- Ad Buys
- List Building
- Graphic Design
- Web Design and SEO
Progressive Promotions understands that digital media offers effective ways to move your message so your people know more, care about and do something about your issue. We guide you in developing powerful websites, online petitions and social media. And as visual communication becomes more important, we also create video, graphic and text content that inspire connection and action.
OUR VIDEOS, WEBSITE, AND SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS GET RESULTS.
We are masterful digital strategists who can:
- Create comprehensive digital strategies with smart use of websites, blogs, Facebook pages, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and other online tools to connect with and inspire your audiences to take action.
- Implement paid online advocacy campaigns, including list building petitions and pay-per-click ads.
- Manage and optimize your CRM and emails to increase email open and conversion rates.
- Produce original social media-optimized videos, graphics, podcasts, blogs, and more to tell organizational, people, and advocacy stories that will motivate your audiences to know, care and do.